Neteller India Review
Neteller is a renowned name in the betting world for its seamlessness and reliability. It is a digital wallet service that helps in e-money transfer. It started in 1999 in Canada, regulated Paysafe Group. It’s one of the widest used and accepted medium with millions of users and many websites accepting it as a trusted platform for transacting money by secure online payments. Neteller is not a bank and doesn’t provide loans to the customer. It allows its user to pay online, or use it in playing services by its website or app from anywhere in the globe.
Why we use Neteller?
Neteller is a widely accepted and trusted global online payment service provider providing services to more than 23 million accounts! It allows you to shop, transfer funds anywhere, and have access to your funds at your tips. With a simple quick and secure sign up for a free account, you can securely link your credit/debit card or bank account.
It can be also used for sending money to friends and family anywhere in the world, all you need is their email address to transfer fund to their account, and if they don’t have an account they’ll be given an email with an invitation to set one up and have access to their funds right away. Whether you’re trading with FX or boosting your team in an online game, Neteller can come in handy in these cases too!
How to use Neteller in India?
Follow through the article as we provide you all the information and tips you need to create a new account. Firstly, start by creating your own account, after that, you can add money to your newly created wallet by credit/debit card, or direct transfer fund from the bank. As soon as your wallet is credited with the amount, you can use it for online shopping, betting, FX trading, money transfer, and various other things.
Neteller Account Verification Process
Neteller uses a hassle-free verification process, where you have to use your details — name, email, and password, to create a new account. Once you’ve created your account, you’ll be asked to fill up the details like — Country of residence, currency, date of birth, gender, address, city, province, postal code, and mobile phone number. You’ll be then prompted to verify your mobile number. Also, you can verify your account by sending OTP to your email address. On the next page, you’ll be asked to create a unique 6 digit ID for authentication and verification process.
- You can also verify your account using your Facebook account, or installing Neteller app in your phone, or use the respective ID and your picture by webcam for verification.
- In the next step, you’ll be asked to verify your address.
- Once done, you’ll be ready to use the account.
Neteller Deposit Methods
Neteller being world-leading service uses a wide variety of depositing methods from cards, bank account to other e-wallets like Skrill.
- You’ll be asked for email id, password, OTP code in your email, and 6 digits special id for sign up.
- Once successfully done, you’ll be redirected to your homepage.
- On the left-hand column, you’ll see ‘money in’ option, click on it.
- Choose various deposit method options as mentioned on the webpage.
- Add your account number/details for the transaction to take place.
- The minimum transaction of Rs. 350 and maximum if of Rs. 19444.44
You can use the following for depositing fund to your account —
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
- Various other leading payment methods
Neteller Deposit Processing Fees
Neteller charges a flat 2.5% on the deposit process. Mostly, the processing fees of the deposit is 2.5%, but it varies from one service provider to another. Some leading methods’ fees are-
- HSBC – 2.5%
- Local Bank Deposit – 2.5%
- Skrill – 2.5%
- Visa – 2.5%
- UPI – 2.5%
- Visa Debit – 2.5%
- Visa Electron – 2.5%
Neteller Withdrawal Methods
With a simple and hassle-free approach, it’ll certainly take less time to withdraw money from your account.
- You’ll be asked for email id, password, OTP, and 6 digits special id for sign up.
- Once successfully done, you’ll be redirected to your homepage.
- On the left side, you’ll see the ‘money out’ tab. Click on it.
- Now you’ll have two options as can be seen on the upper tab, “Bank Withdrawal” and Pay at another site.
Note: You need a minimum amount of Rs. 2,800 for Bank Withdrawal, and a minimum balance of 0.01 at least to avail ‘Pay at another site’ option.
You can use Neteller account for withdrawal in various ways —
- Online Payment
- Bank Transfer withdrawal
- Member Wire
- Merchant Sites
- Money Transfer
- Net+ prepaid MasterCard
- Transfer to Skrill wallet
- Mobile wallet to withdrawal
- Send money to a mobile phone
- And various other methods
Neteller Withdrawal Processing Fees
Like every service provider, Neteller to charges fees for withdrawal processing. The withdrawal processing differs from method to method, some example-
- Bank Transfer: $10
- Member Wire: $12.75
- Merchant Sites: 0% fee
- Money Transfer: 1.45 % Minimum Fee $0.50
- Net+ prepaid Mastercard: 0 – 1.75%
Transfer Fund from Neteller to Skrill
You can transfer funds from your Neteller to Skrill with easy steps and the funds are instantly transferred to your Skrill account.
To initiate a transfer to a Skrill wallet, follow the steps below —
- Log into your Skrill account and click on Deposit.
- Chose Neteller as a deposit option and click on Next.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit, the email address registered in your Neteller Account and your Secure ID or your Google Authenticator code (if you have activated the two-step authentication option), and click on Upload.
- Once the transaction has been completed, it will appear in the History section of your account.
Transfer Fund from Neteller to Paytm & PayPal
There is no way to transfer funds directly from Neteller to Paytm, though, there are exchange services that you can use to do such transfer with a fee. But there are third party websites like “Wallets to Wallets,” which will transfer funds from Neteller to Paytm by taking some charges.
- Go to their main website “Wallets to Wallets”
- Enter your details, Name, Neteller email id, currency, amount wanted to transfer, and Paytm number. Click on proceed.
- Now, on this page they’ll provide their email id to which you have sent the amount+ charges through Neteller ‘Money Transfer->Send money to email’ option.
- Fill the information, recipient email address (in this case email provided by WalletstoWallets), amount to transfer, and currency.
After an hour so, you’ll receive the fund in your Paytm account.
Neteller Transfer Fees Structure
The Neteller Fees structure depends upon the method you choose to transfer. Most gamblers use E-wallet to make a deposit on betting casino sites, while others prefer credit cards or bank transfer.
- Within Neteller: Free
- Local Bank Transfer: 3.99% of the withdrawal amount
- E-wallets (Skrill): 3.99% only when there’s a foreign exchange
- Other Merchant Sites: 3.99% only when there’s a foreign exchange
Overall Structure —
- Fees to Fund Neteller Account: 0 — 5%
- Transfer to/from Betting Sites: FREE
- Transfer to Other Neteller Accounts: FREE
And that’s about to it, there’s nothing much more to it.
Betting Sites that accept Neteller
Neteller is accepted by many betting sites, from LeoVegas to 777 Casino, owing to its popularity, credibility, and security, it’s the leader in e-wallet services in the Betting world. Almost every major betting sites accept transactions from it, hence you’ll find no difficulty using it for gambling. There are many betting sites which accept Neteller, namely-
- Royal Panda
- 888 Casino
- William Hill
- Paddy Power
Neteller supports its customer over email, feedback that you’ll find on every page. They have their FAQ section, and also you can contact them on phone- a customer care representative will be there to assist you. You can visit Neteller’s dedicated customer support webpage for any support or the resolution of difficulty you may face.
Neteller Mobile App
You can download the official NETELLER app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store. With this app, you can —
- Deposit via credit/debit card or Bitcoin & Bitcoin Cash;
- Send money to anyone’s email
- Buy and Sell Cryptocurrencies
- Withdraw to a bank account
Also, you can use 2-step authentication with the Neteller app for extra security
As a testament to Neteller’s success, their company quickly settled US legal troubles that came about in 2007. As a result, their brand was strengthened and stock prices continued to soar. Today Neteller is regulated in the UK by the Financial Services Authority (FSA), process billions of dollars, and is available and legal in more than 160 countries. Their website operates in 36 different languages and has millions of active customers each month.
The bottom line, if you’re looking for a safe and secure way to send and receive money online, Neteller is no doubt a leading choice. Start placing your bets!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How can I verify my Neteller account?
— Just log in to your registered email account and verify your ID, or register your Neteller account with your registered mobile number.
2. How can I withdraw funds from my Neteller account?
— There are several ways to withdraw your funds, check out their website or just read our article.
3. How does the Neteller mobile app work?
— It works like any other payment app, you can find it in Apple Store or the Google Play store.
4. How do I send money to other Neteller holders?
— Just read our article, or check out their official website. And download their app for easy transactions.
5. What is Strong Customer Authentication?
— Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) is a newly introduced European regulatory requirement that aims at making online payments more secure.
6. What is Rapid Transfer and why should I use it?
— Rapid Transfer is an instant bank transfer payment option part of Paysafe Group. This option allows you to instantly deposit at ease.