ecoPayz India Review
In this article, we will be reviewing one of the most popular options for payments in the betting world — ‘ecoPayz.’ An e-service started in 2000, it has made its reputation and place in the gambling sphere by its security, reliability, ease of use, and low fees and rates. Below, we are providing you all the information you need for using it and getting started. You can, for sure, use its services for increasing your ante in the betting world.
Why use ecoPayz?
Started in 2000, EcoPayz has been a reliable service for providers for two decades. Its services are being used by millions of users worldwide. By employing cutting-edge encryption technology, you should be least worried about your account’s safety and security. If you are looking for an online payment solutions provider that has minimum services charges and values security of its customers at top priority, EcoPayz is your option.
How ecoPayz works in India?
For availing the services provided by EcoPayz, you need to create your account if you don’t have one. Here we are explaining your EcoPayz login process which is simple and you’ll be able to create your new account in no time.
- Visit the official website of EcoPayz.
- On the top right corner, click on ‘Sign Up.’ You’ll be redirected to a new page
- Now, fill your username, email address, password, country, language, currency, first and last name, date of birth, home address, mobile number, and source of funds. Enter the captcha, and click on ‘Create Account.’ You’ll be redirected to a new page ‘Dashboard.’ From here, you can manage all the activities related to your account.
Congrats! You have created your account! Now, before getting into the action, you need to verify your account for security purposes. We are explaining the process of verification in the subsequent paragraph.
ecoPayz Account Verification Process
Below we are providing you the steps for verifying the account. Follow, it and you are good to go-
- Go to ‘EcoPayz login,’ and login to your account if you haven’t done it yet.
- In your account dashboard page, you’ll be seeing ‘Upgrade to Silver ecoAccount now for free.’ Click on it, you’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Now you’ll be seeing three options for verification- ‘Verify your email address,’ ‘Set up your security questions,’ and ‘Verify your identity.’ We’ll be explaining each option separately-
- Verify your email address: Click on this option, you’ll be seeing a green tab ‘verify your email,’ after clicking on it, you’ll get a confirmation message on the email you’ve provided while creating your account. Open your email, and click on the confirmation email. Again, you’ll be seeing a green tab ‘verify your email,’ click on it, and you’ll be redirected to a new page confirming that your email address has now been verified.
- Set up your security question- Click on it, and you’ll see options to enter your current password, a list of security questions, and the option to enter your answer for the question. After filling the information, click on save and you are good to go.
- Verify your identity- In this, you’ll be needed to provide certain documents for verifying your identity and address. You can use any document from the options provided for the verification process. Upload your selfie. It’ll take 2 days for the verification process to be completed.
Note: Before sending your documents please take note of the following
- Pages must be displayed in full and visible.
- Expired documents are not accepted.
- The address must match the registered address on your account.
- Documents must be of high quality.
- Online screenshots are not accepted.
ecoPayz Deposit Methods
Being a leading payment solutions provider, it provides many options for funding your account. Some of the options available for Indian users are-
- Debit/credit card
- Alternative Payments
- Local banking
Below are the steps for adding funds to your account by various methods.
Steps for depositing funds:
- Click on ‘Deposit funds.’ You’ll be redirected to a new page.
- Here you’ll see three options ‘Credit/debit card,’ ‘Local deposit options,’ and ‘ecoVoucher’
- Choose the option that suits your need
Steps for depositing funds by Credit/debit card:
- Click on the Credit/debit card option present in the Deposit funds page. Then click on ‘ADD A CARD’
- Add your card number and other credentials asked on the page, click on ‘ADD A CARD’
- Depending on your card service provider, you’ll be redirected to the merchant’s page for providing further information. Once the process is completed, you can use this card for funding the account.
Steps for depositing funds by Local deposit options:
- Click on Local deposit options present in the Deposit funds page.
- Choose from the many options given.
- Fill your credential and the amount you want to add to your EcoPayz account. Click on proceed
- Depending upon the service providers, you will be redirected to your service merchant page for further verification.
Steps for depositing funds by ecoVoucher option:
- Click on the ecoVoucher option present in the Deposit funds page.
- Enter the PIN, ecoVoucher amount and select ecoVoucher currency, and then click on continue
- You’ll be redirected to a new page, fill the information as required, and click on proceed/continue.
ecoPayz Deposit Processing Fees
There are different charges for depositing funds to your account by various methods. Here we are mentioning the charges of the popular methods. Be it any method you choose, you’ll know the charges on the summary page before making any payment.
- Alternative Payments- Free
- Net Banking- 10% or min 1.00 EUR
- Local Banking- 4% or min 1.50 EUR
- INB- 15%
- UPI- 15%
- Credit/Debit card- 1.69-6.00% + 22.17 INR
The minimum transaction limit of various methods are-
- Alternative Payments- Min 886.7 INR
- Net Banking- Min 886.7 INR
- Local Banking- Min 443.35 INR
- INB- Min 886.7 INR
- UPI- Min 886.7 INR
- Credit/Debit card- Min 886.7 INR
ecoPayz Withdrawal Methods
You can with ease withdraw funds from the EcoPayz account. Follow the steps given below to withdraw your fund:
- Login to your account
- In the dashboard on the left side, click on ’Transfer funds’
- You’ll see 3 options- Individual, Between Accounts, Bank account. Choose the option needed.
- Enter the details, amount you want to withdraw. You’ll be made aware of the charges incurred on the summary page.
You can either withdraw your funds to
- Individual account
- Between accounts
- Bank account (Note, if you haven’t linked your bank account, don’t worry, we are providing you the steps for linking a bank account)
- Click the “Log in” button and log in with the username and password you chose during registration.
- Select “Add” in the “Payment settings” tab and provide your bank information:
- Provide beneficiary name
- Type in the bank account number/IBAN
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number) must be provided by customers resident in an EEA member state.
- Select your bank account’s currency from the drop-down list
- Provide the name of your bank
- Type in the physical address of your bank and/or branch
- Enter the SWIFT/ABA Code
- This could be either the 8 or 11 characters long SWIFT Code or 9-digit ABA/Routing Code. You can enter both if applicable.
- Mention the branch and/or bank code if any
- Enter the intermediary bank details if any
- Bank’s name, SWIFT, and/or ABA, account number will go into this field.
- Press “Continue” to proceed
- You will be directed to the second page with all your bank account details displayed. You can use the “Change” hyperlink to amend details if some of them appear to be incorrect or finalize a new payment option registration by clicking “Confirm”.
EcoPayz Mastercard: With the contactless EcoPayz Mastercard, you’ll have instant access to your ecoAccount funds to spend at home or abroad, and make ATM withdrawals. You can use your card to pay online, in-store, and withdraw cash at ATMs at millions of locations around the globe, wherever Mastercard is accepted.
Also, you can make payments by opting for EcoPayz as a merchant while making your purchase.
EcoPayz Mastercard: When a client connects to a merchant’s website and chooses something to purchase, the Merchant’s application needs to obtain the amount of money for this purchase operation. When the client chooses the ecoPayz payment option:
- You’ll be asked to enter the transaction amount, and then you’ll be redirected to the ecoPayz site and is asked to log in
- Once logged in, you’ll be redirected to a customized merchant payment page where you can select one of their accounts to use for the transaction.
- When The transaction is processed, you’ll be redirected back to the Merchant site
- Funds are credited to the client account on the merchant’s side in case of a successful transaction or rolled back if an error occurs.
ecoPayz Withdrawal Processing Fees
- There are different fees for different withdrawing services. Here are some commonly used withdrawal methods’ fees.
- Bank Transfer- 523.70-887.63 INR
- Inter-accounts transfer (between own sub-accounts)- Free
- Transfer to another ecoAccount (sender pays)- 1.50% (min 44.38 INR) (for silver)/ Free for the category above Silver.
- Currency conversion- 2.99%
- Transfer to/from ecoPayz Merchant- Free
ecoPayz charges various fees for different processes. We are providing here the charges of some popular methods-
- 1.50% Account to the Account Transfer fee
- 2.99% Conversion fee
- 3.50% Average of the bank transfer fee to deposit in ecoPayz
- 7.95 EUR average withdrawal to the bank fee by the recipient
- 1.50 EUR inactivity charge after 12 months
Betting Sites That Accept ecoPayz
There are many betting sites and online casinos that accept payments from ecoPayz. We are providing you here some popular gambling sites list-
- 888 Sport
- William Hill
- Mr. Play
ecoPayz Mobile App
ecoPayz has its mobile app available for download for iOS and Android users. By this app you can manage and use your ecoAccount 24/7, and-
- Easily view and manage all your account information in one place.
- Deposit funds into your account in a few simple steps.
- Quickly transfer funds to an individual or between accounts.
- Get an ecoCard or ecoVirtualcard and manage your cards for total control
- Make quick and easy transfers worldwide via Western Union, and enjoy great rates
- Deposit funds into your account in a few simple steps
ecoPayz to Skrill
You can’t transfer the funds directly from ecoPayz to Skrill- you first need to withdraw the funds to your bank before transferring the funds to your Skrill Account.
ecoPayz to Paypal
You can’t transfer the funds directly from ecoPayz to Paypal- you first need to withdraw the funds to your bank before transferring the funds to your Paypal Account.
ecoPayz to Bitcoin
You can easily use funds in your EcoPayz account for buying bitcoins. All you have to do is go for a reliable Bitcoin vendor, and use ‘EcoPayz’ as a payment service provider while making payments towards your purchase. You’ll be notified about the charges incurred in the summary of the payment page.
EcoPayz was started in 2000, a registered trading name of PSI-Pay Ltd, company authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (register reference number 900011) for the issuing of electronic money. So, you can see that it’s a legit service provider working under the guidelines of the UK laws. Therefore, you should be the least worried about your security and legal aspects. You can, for sure, use its services for increasing your ante in the betting world.
EcoPayz uses dedicated live chat feature to help their customers at that very time. Also, you can reach them on email for clearing your queries and doubts. It has a dedicated support page where they answer the common problems faced by fresh users. Due to their customer dedicated policy, EcoPayz is one of the most reliable service providers you can use in the gambling sites.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How safe is my data with ecoPayz?
— ecoPayz uses the latest security and fraud solutions with the highest standards of data security and encryption, complying with the Payment Card Industry and Data Security Standards (PCI and DSS). Therefore, your account and data are pretty safe.
2. What is 2 step verification?
— 2 step verification adds an extra layer of security to your account, Every time you access your account, you will be required to enter your password and verification code. Depending on which option you select at set up, you will receive your unique code from either Google Authenticator or it will be sent directly to your phone.