10Bet started its journey in the year 2003. Since then, they have always put their best foot forward to offer their users exceptional betting experience. It has always prioritized its customers more than any other thing and rest is history. For those who don’t know, 10Bet has come a long way and emerged as one of the tops and well-known betting sites all around the globe. Everything about 10Bet is just excellent; may it be their bonuses or their betting collection.
But still, there are so many people out there who do not know much about 10Bet. And many of them are just confused to try the site. Considering all those people, we are here with this review. This review has covered almost all the verticals of the 10Bet site. We have collected in every possible information in this review to help you to analyze 10Bet.
So, let’s just start with the review!!!
10Bet Welcome Bonus
If you make up your mind to visit 10Bet, do you know what you can acquire? Yes, you guessed it right- an excellent welcome bonus! We always talk about welcome bonuses first because every player primarily looks for it when selecting a betting site.
Now, talking about the welcome bonus offered by 10Bet, any new user can avail it by just signing in. It offers every new user with a welcome bonus of £50. Now isn’t that just worth signing in to 10Bet? Also, the minimum amount to deposit to avail of this welcome bonus is just £15.
10Bet welcome bonus is a 100 percent first deposit. In simpler words, if a user deposits more, he can acquire more! The received welcome bonus should also be used before/within 30 days. In addition to this, there some requirements for placing bets as well as-
- Minimum odds of 1.80 for single bets
- Minimum odds of 2.50 for combination bets
But a thing that many players find unfortunate is that one has to wager a total of 5 times in order to withdraw their funds. But at the same time, one cannot overlook the 10Bet welcome bonus and cherry on the cake is obviously- “this welcome bonus is easily cashable”.
Like every other betting site, 10Bet too has certain terms & conditions to avail its welcome bonus. We have not included all of it but some of the major points. Take a look:
- A new customer, that is people who have never made a real-money deposit into their 10Bet account and is comprised of the following bonuses, are only eligible for this welcome bonus
- The minimum qualifying deposit for every 10bet bonus is €20.
- Players cannot deposit using Skrill or Neteller. And no depositing means no welcome bonus.
- A user can claim the welcome bonus only once.
- One should claim his 2nd and 3rd deposit bonus before/within 7 days from initiating his 1st & 2nd bonuses.
To know and understand about the rest of the T&Cs, you can just jump into their official website. We highly recommend you all to thoroughly go through each of them before signing in to 10Bet.
How to Open An Account with 10Bet?
Now that you know about the welcome bonus and you also seem interested to sign up, let’s know how to create an account with 10Bet. First of all, we assure you the whole registration process is very easy and can be complete in no time. With that being said, here are the step to step guide to open your 10bet account:
- First thing first, visit the official 10Bet site.
- Find the “JOIN NOW” button that is located on the right-hand side of the page. Once you find it, hit that button.
Note: It is not necessary that the website will be shown in your preferred language itself. In that case, you can easily change the language. Just go to the top side of the same page and choose any language of your choice.
- After hitting the “JOIN NOW” button, you will be taken to a screen that will ask your basic and personal details. Just fill your details with the utmost patience. That means, in a hurry don’t end up making any sort of mistake.
Note: When selecting the currency, ensure that you pick up the same currency as the payment gateway. This way, one can save certain transaction fees while depositing into as well as withdrawing from their account. In our opinion, choose NETELLER or Skrill.
- After filling in all your information correctly, just hit the “JOIN” button. And there you go, your registration has been successfully completed.
Once you are done with your registration process, you will be displayed on a screen with various depositing methods and you are supposed to select a preferred deposit method.
Wasn’t that easy? We told you!!!
How to Make a Deposit at 10Bet?
So, your 10Bet account as well. The next step is to make your very first deposit. Keep in mind- no deposit, no welcome bonus! Again, depositing is also less complicated. But yes, one should keep certain points in their mind before/while depositing. After all, it is about money and no one wishes to take a risk! Hence, take a look at some of them:
- Firstly, one should be well-aware of all the payment options offered by 10Bet. And as we always mention in our reviews, one should always have clarity about each and every payment method. It is because a few methods may have some benefits whereas some not. For example, in 10bet sites, no user can avail the welcome bonus using Neteller or Skrill. This is just one example, there are more; hence you should read every T&C’s carefully. Otherwise, you can make your first deposit via the following methods:
- Visa Electron
- bank transfer
- Every payment method listed above has a common maximum deposit amount, which is £50,000.00. However, Paysafecard has a max. deposit of £1,000.00. In addition to this, it also does not charge any transactions free. But some banks may deduct certain fees for bank transfers.
- Well, the bank transfer will take a minimum of 2 days to a maximum of 3 days. Also, there are various methods offered by 10Bet that transfer the funds in no time. So, all you restless people– 10Bet has got you covered.
As simple as that! Most users skip the time to imbibe knowledge and deposit right away. Don’t be one of them. If you want to know more information related to depositing, you can visit their page.
How to Place Sports Bets on 10Bet?
Yes, the real fun- Placing bets!! 10Bet is well-known for its excellent betting collections. They really offer something to every user.
10Bet is the best platform for all the sports lovers out there. The site provides its users with amazing sports betting options. On the 10Bet homepage, you just have to hit the first options, i.e., Sports and you will step into a realistic world of gambling. All a punter needs to do is select his preferable sports option out of the collection. Other than those common sports, 10Bet also caters to various sports matches & events happening in the world. You can place a bet on more than 40 sports.
Out of all, Football is not only a well-known sport but most popular among bettors. And it is worth mentioning that a good number of 10Bet users also choose football for betting. Plus, you can also discover a total of 120 markets.
Other than football, there is one more sport that is popular among 10Bet users, too. Tennis!!! If you too are a tennis lover, then believe us, you literally have an opportunity to bet number tennis matches such as Challenger matches, ITF tournaments and many more.
The second factor that makes 10Bet a must-try is their wide range of casino offerings. You can avail a number of casino games. And their live betting is worth discussing about!
Well, 10Bet not only offers the best casino games but also a variety of table games that are offered to you in two formats, that are traditional as well as live casino.
Come on, why would you even miss a chance to enjoy 69 casino games including Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, and so on.
If you are more into casinos, we are sure that you will never step back once you put your foot into the 10Bet casino world. From live streaming to awesome graphics, a casino lover will discover everything on 10site.
How to Withdraw From 10Bet?
Finally, it is time to acquire your hard-earned money. We assure you that none of you will ever face any issue to withdraw funds from 10Bet. They not only offer their users a number of payment methods but also help them to acquire their money as quickly as possible. With that being said, take a look at some of the payment modes offered by the 10Bet site:
- Visa Electron
- or a bank transfer….
Although the whole withdrawal process on 10Bet is very easy, we still want you to remember certain important points. They are as follows:
- Paysafecard can be used for depositing but not withdrawing
- Every transaction via bank transfer, credit, or debit card will take a minimum of 3 days to a maximum of 5 days to reflect in the user’s account.
- Neteller, as well as Skrill, are believed to be more fast and efficient compared to the rest of the methods. It also takes a minimum of 1 day to a max. of 2 days.
- You can only withdraw a minimum of £25.00 via bank transfer.
- You can only withdraw a minimum of £10.00 using credit or debit card and Neteller.
- You can only withdraw a minimum of £5.00 via Skrill. This is the lowest withdrawal amount.
- Last but not the least, 10Bet deducts 5 percent of the winnings after requesting a withdrawal.
You can enjoy the 10bet site in 3 languages, that are as follows:
If at any point you face issues, you have an excellent option to rely on their customer support that is very responsive and helpful. You can get in touch with them using the following mediums.
- Live chat (available 24/7)
- Email address: [email protected]
- Telephone: +359(0)32-502023;
So, we have come to the end of this review. We hope you won’t waste more time in researching about 10Bet.
All-in-all, we will highly recommend 10Bet to all our readers. The 10Bet site has every betting aspect that a new or old bettor searches in a betting site.
Happy betting you guys!!!